It’s true that opposites attract… for a while.
But often as the years go by in our marriages, opposites may also begin to attack. The habits and characteristics we once found endearing about our significant other are the exact things that drive us crazy years later!
Keep Showing Up by Karen Ehman inspires you to see the differences in your marriage as an opportunity for spiritual and emotional growth. With a light-hearted voice and down-to-earth practical advice based on Scripture, this book will help you refresh your marriage and draw you closer to Christ along the way.
In Keep Showing Up, you’ll learn…
- How to play to each other’s strengths as you work on your own weaknesses
- How to become a faithful forgiver who also forgets
- Strategies for avoiding the social media comparison trap
- How to unearth the magic in the mundane
- Why a spouse who drives you crazy can drive you straight to Jesus
Register today and you’ll receive Verses for When it’s You Versus Him delivered straight to your inbox for free! This beautifully designed PDF will help you run to Scripture when conflicts arise. And, as a thank you for journeying alongside us in Keep Showing Up, you’ll also get A Declaration for Husband & Wife once the study concludes.
This five-week Online Bible Study begins April 1.