I’m on another Book Launch Team and this one is wonderful for married couples – Keep Showing Up, Karen Ehman.
Let’s just say I wished I had read this many many years ago. I think it may have saved a lot of long nights and arguments.
It is true that opposites attract–for a while. But often as the years go by in our marriages, opposites may also begin to attack. The habits and characteristics we once found endearing about our significant other are the exact things that drive us crazy years later!
Whether you and your spouse disagree about finances, parenting, or how to load the dishwasher, your differences don’t need to divide you. They can actually bring you closer together–and closer to God.
In Keep Showing Up, I share…
- How to play to each other’s strengths as you work on your own weaknesses
- The difference between having a soul mate and having a sole mate
- How to become a faithful forgiver who also forgets
- Strategies for avoiding the social media comparison trap
- Why it’s dangerous to mimic a friend’s marriage
- How to unearth the magic in the mundane
- Why a spouse who drives you crazy can drive you straight to Jesus
Discover how your “incompatibility” can become the strength of your marital team in this real-life guide to both living with and loving your spouse–differences and all.
You have a chance to download a sample chapter. It is so worth it.